- Added a new powerful synth engine which is called PADsynth, you can make very beautifull pads and even some strange sounds
- Now is used the XML format for all zynaddsubfx parameters(.XMZ for master parameters, .XIZ for instrument parameters and .XSZ for scale parameters).You can import older parameters. All parameters files are compressed with gzip algorithm.
- Some parameters has changed and you might ecounter different sounds that you saved in the older versions of zynaddsubfx
- The instrument banks are no longer single files, but directories that contains instrument .XIZ files (you can organize them even with a file manager). Also, you can use more than 1 banks easily.
- Added a new effect called DynamicFilter that allows you to do WahWah,AutoWah, VocalMorpher and other effects
- Started to write a small sequencer that allows to load and play a midi file from zynaddsubfx (unfinished)
- ZynAddSubFX is available from CVS, too. Please look at the sourceforge project page to get more information ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/zynaddsubfx
- The waveform generator (OscilGen) has many new parameters
also if you press the "Shift" key, you can draw the hamonics amplitude/phases
- Many user interface improvements
- You can load a file at the start of the program with "-l" command-line parameter and you can run zynaddsubfx w/o user interface with "-U"
- It is possible to dump all MIDI notes into a text file
- The instruments can contain comments and copyright information in order to encourage sharing of them
- FFT3W library is supported
- More "randomness" options
- Other impovements
- Many, many bugfixes
- Added the full changelog (since I started to write zynaddsubfx), most is in Romanian
- Other things